RIOJA VEGA EDICIÓN LIMITADA CRIANZA 2015 receives a Gold Medal from the Tempranillo World Challenge.
Only from a selection of the best grapes from extraordinary vineyards is an unconventional Crianza possible, like this limited edition, the perfect combination of ripe, mainly Tempranillo berries with a little Graciano from vineyards planted in different soils and climates at the property for greater complexity of the final wine.
Quality, warmth, ripe fruit, round tannins, length and a velvet feel on the palate. These are some of the qualities that have achieved an unmatched list of awards for Rioja Vega Edición Limitada Crianza.
This last Gold Medal is the last of a long list of awards collected by the 2015 vintage of the limited edition Rioja wine this year, for instance:
- GOLD MEDAL Berliner Wein Trophy
- GOLD MEDAL, BEST RIOJA CRIANZA Mundus Vini
- 95 POINTS, GOLD MEDAL Decanter World Wine Awards.
- 90 POINTS PARKER (through his The Wine Advocate team)
- 91 POINTS Rioja Masters, The Drinks Business
- 90 POINTS Guía Peñín 2018-2019
These results confirm Rioja Vega’s accurate management, a relentless effort that has inspired this Rioja cellar from its very foundation.